* I am from Las Vegas, NV and currently studying anthropology at ASU
* My mother got me interested in cycling and is a CycleStar at CycleBar in Las Vegas, Nevada, so you could say cycling is in my blood!
* I love running and I participate in one or two half marathons each year
* I am a cancer survivor (acute lymphoblastic leukemia) and have been in remission since 2009!
* There are good days and bad days on the bike, but the only thing that matters is the fact that you got out of bed and did something good for your body. If everyday isn’t your personal best, that is okay!